Managing my Verizon Email Sub Accounts
gq12g0

How do I change the password for one of my Verizon Email sub accounts?   I have manage rights.  I do get to the listing of my

sub accounts but there is limited options in the edit mode.  Help, please. The user cannot login because she forgot her password and the secret question does not respond to the correct answer. I do not think when we made our accounts the secret questions were part

of the original email account creation.  Possibly it was, I don't remember it.  Thanks for any assistance.

Bob

0 Likes
Re: Managing my Verizon Email Sub Accounts
Hubrisnxs
Legend

you can't do it through the main account.

each account is seperate with regards to passwords. 

Re: Managing my Verizon Email Sub Accounts
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@gq12g0 wrote:

How do I change the password for one of my Verizon Email sub accounts?   I have manage rights.  I do get to the listing of my

sub accounts but there is limited options in the edit mode.  Help, please. The user cannot login because she forgot her password and the secret question does not respond to the correct answer. I do not think when we made our accounts the secret questions were part

of the original email account creation.  Possibly it was, I don't remember it.  Thanks for any assistance.

Bob

The secret question/answer are part of the setup process for sub accounts. If you don't remember the password or secret answer, then you will need to contact Verizon support to have it reset. Options are on their Contact Us page.

0 Likes