Mass emails
VolunteerKnight

I am considering a position that would require me to send something to 3,000 email addresses.

What is Verizon's spam policy when it comes to this?

0 Likes
Re: Mass emails
TomH121
Community Leader
Community Leader

In the search box type:

Cannot Send Emails

Caveat Emptor !

0 Likes
TomH121
Community Leader
Community Leader

Please read ALL 4 Pages.

http://www.verizon.com/idc/groups/public/documents/adacct/email-policy-141012.pdf?CMP=DMC-CVZ_ZZ_ZZ_...

If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to let all of us know and click the "Accept as Solution" button so that others can more easily find it. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the "Kudos" button.

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

Unless a business account where you negotiated higher limits, you cannot do it.  It is way over the limits for a single message and for messages in a hour even for a standard business account. 

From verizon policies

Limitations on Sending Emails

The following limits apply to the sending of Email from your verizon.net Email account. These limits are in place to help fight spam (i.e., unsolicited Email) and apply to each sub-account separately.

• You may not include more than 100 recipients in a single Email. Messages will not be sent to any recipients if the Email has more than 100 recipients.
  • You may not exceed a total of 500 recipients or 500 Emails in 1 hour.
  • You may not exceed a total of 2000 Emails per 24 hour period.
Exceeding 500 recipients or Emails in 1 hour or 2000 Emails in a 24 hour period will result in the suspension of your ability to send Email for 24 hours.  This does not affect your ability to receive Email.  Verizon may also take other appropriate technical and legal steps to prevent spam and abnormal volumes of Emails and spam from our network.  For more information on Verizon's efforts to fight spam, please see the Verizon Anti-Spam policy at: https://business.verizon.com/MyBusinessAccount/one.portal?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=gb_policy&page_id=an...
0 Likes