Message about change ports to avoid interruption of service. Don't know what or how to do.
MaureenKPaoni

Huw to change ports to avoid interruption in service.

0 Likes
Re: Message about change ports to avoid interruption of service. Don't know what or how to do.
JohnnyMac158

I don't know either. The instructions say that if you log in to the message center, there will be a "Settings" tab at the top of the page, and you can change your settings there. There is no such tab. You can't change your settings on the message center page. Any inquiries about the message center take you to a nifty little promo about how great it is.

I just wish I could find a little box with my settings in it so that I could change them if needed. Their email message essentially says that they know my settings are wrong, but they don't tell me how they know that.

0 Likes
Re: Message about change ports to avoid interruption of service. Don't know what or how to do.
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

What email client are you using to check your mail? You will need to change the settings there.

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

@JohnnyMac158 wrote:

I don't know either. The instructions say that if you log in to the message center, there will be a "Settings" tab at the top of the page, and you can change your settings there. There is no such tab. You can't change your settings on the message center page. Any inquiries about the message center take you to a nifty little promo about how great it is.

I just wish I could find a little box with my settings in it so that I could change them if needed. Their email message essentially says that they know my settings are wrong, but they don't tell me how they know that.

MESSAGE CENTER is not effected.

If you use a client on your computer or on your devices such as your Smart phone, you will have to make changes.

General instructions are on http://verizon.com/emailsettings

0 Likes
HAC1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I also had problems making changes to my email settings.

I downloaded the latest "VZ In-Home Agent" and let the the In-Home agent "fix" your email settings.  It worked for me.

HAC

0 Likes