Migrated to AOL 2 weeks ago - no emails are coming in at the verizon address
slkc526

I migrated to AOL and can see my saved messages, contacts, etc., but as of the past few days, no new messages are arriving in my inbox. I have sent tests from multiple outside email accounts without success. I can send an email from the AOL/Verizon address (must be an underlying AOL address to my account that I cannot see) via AOL desktop or mobile app, but nothing is coming in. VERY FRUSTRATING. This migration seems rushed and not well-thought out.

Any suggestions on how to fix this or how to find out what my account's true AOL address is?

0 Likes
Re: Migrated to AOL 2 weeks ago - no emails are coming in at the verizon address
TomH121
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you NOW  go here

https://webmail.verizon.com/signin/LdapBind.jsp#mail_Emails_INBOX

Does this message show up ?

Good! You have already registered for AOL Mail.

For quicker access go to mail.aol.com and sign in using your new AOL username/password.

Don't forget to bookmark the website for future one click access to your email

Need to login with a different account?

0 Likes
Re: Migrated to AOL 2 weeks ago - no emails are coming in at the verizon address
slkc526

yes, I get that message. I had been using the new account for a couple of weeks both sending new messages and receiving message. I could see all the folders of saved messages that were migrated over, etc. Just all of a sudden, I could no longer receive new messages. I think it was something about the verizon address. I can send messages out but nothing comes in.

I've given up on this Verizon-AOL account and have migrated myself over to gmail. This was a terrible experience.

0 Likes