My customer's domain is unable to send email to Verizon mail accounts
lsintmapa

This has been an ongoing issue for a week.

I'm a verizon customer and have a verizon email account.  

I also am webmaster for an online retailer.  My customer sends receipts whenever someone places an order on their web site.  

This is fine and works for everyone EXCEPT any Verizon email user.  I know because I don't get any receipt from them at my own email account.

That said, I've gone through the process to insure that my customer's domain and IP address are NOT blacklisted and I've been told they are not.

I sent a sample email to notspam (as directed) - this did nothing for us.

The ONLY way I can get my own receipt sent to me is if I log into my verizon webmal and change my settings.  One of two things will allow the receipts to come through.  I can either turn off the spam detcetor or add the domain to my white list.

I can't expect Verizon customers to do this.  AND, I think it is very reasonable for any customer of my client to expect to receive a receipt when they make an online purchase.

I have a case number (I think it's a case number):{edited for privacy}

Trying to find any human to talk to and or getting any response to my mails sent to whitelist@verizon.net has proven to be nothing but frustrating.

0 Likes
Re: My customer's domain is unable to send email to Verizon mail accounts
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes