My domain seems blacklisted
JustinG1
Community Leader
Community Leader

I am starting to loose my patience with Verizon's email service all around.

First, you block my LEGITIMET email server costing ME business. That is bad enough, but something I can deal with. But this, verizon, this is taking it too far now. I can no longer send emails, even from internal accounts on the @verizon.net email network, with my link any longer.

Any email containing a link to my website gets a message saying that the email coulden't get sent due to it being "spam".

I have sent 5 and counting emails to spamdetector.update@verizon.net now with no luck. PLEASE Verizon, if anyone can see this, your costing me valuable business at this point. I can't even send an invoice to a customer because it has my domain name in it!

This site is clean, it is a business site, I don't understand what your spam system has against it. Now I was planning on changing my email hosting provider, but is it even worth it if your just going to senselessly block my domain name for no valid reason???

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: My domain seems blacklisted
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi JustinG,

We have reopened your Private Support Case. Please access your case through your profile page by following the instructions posted earlier. The support agents do not monitor the public boards and will need to hear from you in the Private Support area before they can begin assisting you.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: My domain seems blacklisted
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi JustinG,

We have reopened your Private Support Case. Please access your case through your profile page by following the instructions posted earlier. The support agents do not monitor the public boards and will need to hear from you in the Private Support area before they can begin assisting you.

0 Likes