NOT RECEIVING VERIZON EMAIL
Mitch_4_us

Since 8/27, I haven't received any emails into my verizon email account.  I have contacted the verizon tech support, no help; just ran through scripts.........for some reason I received and error message (account disabled; this is a sub account).   I really wish that verizon would fix it's problem with it's server.

HELP

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: NOT RECEIVING VERIZON EMAIL
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

If you're getting an error that your sub is disabled, log into the Primary account's My Account Tools page and (at the bottom) verify that the box is checked for email access for the sub.

If it isn't, check the box and save. If it is, then contact tech support and have them do a disable/enable on the whole account, and that should set it right again.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

If you're getting an error that your sub is disabled, log into the Primary account's My Account Tools page and (at the bottom) verify that the box is checked for email access for the sub.

If it isn't, check the box and save. If it is, then contact tech support and have them do a disable/enable on the whole account, and that should set it right again.

Hope this helps!

0 Likes
Chomba
Enthusiast - Level 1

the las time i received an email on my verizon account was July  22.  but .  my others accounts are working ?

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now ten years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes