No connection to Outlook
JacksonHawk

At the beginning of February, I began having issues with connection to the verizon email server through Outlook. I use Outlook to organize, schedule meetings and appointments, etc., and being without it has been quite incoinvenient.  For a few days it would connect intermittently, but then that stopped and I get an error everytime I try. I downloaded a different email client with the same results. Nothing on my end has changed. I can connect via the web, and through my android device, so user name and password info is correct. I called support and got no help what so ever. I've been a month without being able to download email to my local repository, and that's unacceptable. Can someone tell me what's up with the mail servers. Are you going to fix them. I'm sure I'm not the only one having issues. All settings have been verified byu myself and Verizon support staff multiple times. I am ready to find a new ISP if I cannot resolve this soon.

0 Likes
Re: No connection to Outlook
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi JacksonHawk,

Please make sure that your email account username has "@verizon.net" appended, and let us know if this fails to resolve the issue.

0 Likes
Unable to connect to Verizon Mail with Outlook (LawrenceC)
JacksonHawk

I've been trying to answer an earlier post for two days. Two different computers I use will not log in to Verizon. They go through an endless loop. Lawrence, I tried your suggestion, and finally got it to work by reverting back to incoming.yahoo.verizon.net and outgoing.yahoo.verizon.net as the mail servers. I had been told to change them to pop.verizon.net and smtp.verizon.net. Once I went back to my original settings and added @verizon.net it all started working again. I trien responding to the original thread, and also tried sending you a private message, but I got errors every time I tried. My ability to attach to verizon is very limited right now. Anyway thank you. If I get to the point I can log in and reply to a post I'll give you kudos... 

0 Likes