No spam Folder on Iphone
poss727
Enthusiast - Level 3
I have searched this on the board to no avail and I think I know what the answer is but I want to be sure. I had gmail forwarding set up first but read that if I set up VZ to forward to gmail, mail will download faster, which it does. I realize that no emails will be sent to the VZ inbox once I do this whick I am ok with. The problem is that there is no spam folder listed in my iphone mail and I am concerned because somteimes I find good email in the spam folder while checking VZ web mail and I have to put it in the inbox. With the VZ to gmail on the iphone, there is no spam folder to check this. I suppose thiis is because VZ is pop and not imap. If there is no solution I will change the forwarding direction. Any input would be appreciated.
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: No spam Folder on Iphone
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

The spam never shows up because its stopped at the verizon site.  Only viewable if you use the web browser version.

Not viewable via the iphone mail, or your PC client using Outlook, Outlook Express, MS Live, Thunderbird, etc.

View solution in original post

tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

The spam never shows up because its stopped at the verizon site.  Only viewable if you use the web browser version.

Not viewable via the iphone mail, or your PC client using Outlook, Outlook Express, MS Live, Thunderbird, etc.

poss727
Enthusiast - Level 3
Thats what I thought but wanted to be sure. Thank you for the quick reply!
0 Likes
poss727
Enthusiast - Level 3
So since I sometimes get good mail in the spam folder it would be best to forward from gmail. That way I will at least be able to check the spam folder on web mail.
0 Likes