Non-compliant Spammer
PoppaV1
Enthusiast - Level 3

I continually get spammed from this location in London.

Unsubscribe doesn't work.  Every spam has a different return email address, except if your read down the the information in "View Source", there is an address that is consistent in all of the spam.

Message-id: <0MR700IP03Z0C650@vms172091.mailsrvcs.net>

I've entered "@vms172091.mailsrvcs.net " into email spam blocker but it does not block the spam. 

How can I block all messages " @vms172091.mailsrvcs.net " ? 

I've reported every one of these to " spamdetector.notcaught@verizon.net ", and have tagged each for Spam Detector folder but no action is taken.

What can Verizon do to block this source?

Where can I report an international spammer not complying with US anti-spam law?

0 Likes
Re: Non-compliant Spammer
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

@PoppaV wrote:

I continually get spammed from this location in London.

Unsubscribe doesn't work.  Every spam has a different return email address, except if your read down the the information in "View Source", there is an address that is consistent in all of the spam.

Message-id: <0MR700IP03Z0C650@vms172091.mailsrvcs.net>

I've entered "@vms172091.mailsrvcs.net " into email spam blocker but it does not block the spam. 

@How can I block all messages " @vms172091.mailsrvcs.net " ? 

I've reported every one of these to " spamdetector.notcaught@verizon.net ", and have tagged each for Spam Detector folder but no action is taken.

What can Verizon do to block this source?

Where can I report an international spammer not complying with US anti-spam law?

The Verizon spam detector might be updated to block it at some point, its hard to tell.  They need to detect a pattern to them.   Note  they don't particualarly block by address,   The  address you are trying to block is probably not a good idea.  It looks to like the format of other Verizons smtp servers which might just be where the persons email first hit Verizon network.

0 Likes
Re: Non-compliant Spammer
PoppaV1
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yea I check some legit email and the same address was there....I suspect VMS means verizon mail services.

This has persisted for years to the days Verizon mail addresses got hacked and I've suffered ever since.

0 Likes