Out going email not working
aeeowhead125

After 14 month of normal service my out going email on 2 computers will not send messages out but will rev. Incoming emails fine.. I have not changed anything in my set up on 2 different. Email programs Outlook & Incedamail .

0 Likes
Re: Out going email not working
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@aeeowhead125 wrote:

After 14 month of normal service my out going email on 2 computers will not send messages out but will rev. Incoming emails fine.. I have not changed anything in my set up on 2 different. Email programs Outlook & Incedamail.

Is this with a verizon.net account or another provider? Verizon recently made some changes to their POP/SMTP servers, so you might want to switch to the latest settings if it's a Verizon account.

lilhighway
Enthusiast - Level 3

USE ANOTHER EMAIL CLIENT DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME WITH VERIZON WEB BASE IT IS COMPLETE TRASH

0 Likes
armond_in_nj1
Master - Level 1

@lilhighway wrote:

USE ANOTHER EMAIL CLIENT DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME WITH VERIZON WEB BASE IT IS COMPLETE TRASH

The OP wrote: "I have not changed anything in my set up on 2 different. Email programs Outlook & Incedamail."

IOW he's already using two of the better clients, so there's no evidence that he's "wasting time" with VZ webmail.  As indicated by "somegirl" the issue may revolve around the new VZ mail server settings and whether they are correct for his setups.

0 Likes