Outgoing e mail
sheila2u

WHEN i ATTEMPT TO SEND OUTGOING REPONSE E MAIL EITHER  ON MY POP PROGRAM OR ON WEBMAIL IT WILL NOT SEND SAYING IT IS USPECTED SPAM MAIL ., WHICH IT IS NOT. iT IS ADDRESSESS i HAVE ALWAYS USED.\PLEASE ADVISE

{edited for privacy}

0 Likes
Re: Outgoing e mail
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

I recommend you read over the Spam FAQ page that is linked in the error you are receiving.

You will not get any response when sending the message to spamdetector.update@verizon.net for review. You attach the message that you are unable to send, and they review it. Depending on the outcome of the investigation, the filter will either be updated to allow the content that was previously blocked, or it will be determined to be a legitimate block and no changes will be made.

Some troubleshooting steps you can try:
If you have a signature, try removing one line at a time from it and attempting to send the message again. Some signatures look like "ads" to the filters, apparently.

If you are using a pop3 client (Outlook, Outlook Express, etc.) try sending your message from the verizon.net website. If this resolves the issue, then it is something that your client is adding to the message that is causing it to be blocked.

If the Subject line of your message has a whole bunch of "Fwd: Fwd: Re: Fwd:" try removing some of them.

Remove any links/URLs from the email one at a time to isolate if one of them is causing the block.

Some people have suggested sending the message to check@isnotspam.com for investigation. This may work for you as well.