Receive up to $504 promo credit ($180 w/Welcome Unlimited, $360 w/ 5G Start, or $504 w/5G Do More, 5G Play More, 5G Get More or One Unlimited for iPhone plan (Welcome Unlimited and One Unlimited for iPhone plans can't be mixed w/other Unlimited plans; all lines on the account req'd on respective plans)) when you add a new smartphone line with your own 4G/5G smartphone on an eligible postpaid plan between 2/10/23 and 4/5/23. Promo credit applied over 36 months; promo credits end if eligibility requirements are no longer met.
$699.99 (128 GB only) device payment purchase or full retail purchase w/ new smartphone line on One Unlimited for iPhone (all lines on account req'd on plan), 5G Start, 5G Do More, 5G Play More or 5G Get More plan req'd. Less $699.99 promo credit applied over 36 mos.; promo credit ends if eligibility req’s are no longer met; 0% APR.
It has become extremely frustrating to use webmail over the past few months due to the constant timeouts. It has gotten to the point where everytime I want to send an email, whether it's been 30 seconds or 30 minutes since I last logged in, I have to copy all of the text I'm about to send for fear of losing it all. Here are some of the scenarios that happen almost every time I use webmail.
1. Log in - briefly displays my Inbox before going back to the login screen
2. Log in - Inbox displayed - click the arrow to hide the ad panel to the right of the Inbox - goes back to login screen
3. Log in - Inbox displayed - click on a folder (e.g. Drafts) - goes back to login screen
4. Log in - Inbox displayed - type a new message (in less than a minute or 2) - click Send - goes back to login screen
5. Repeat #4 taking long enough to type that the Auto Save occurs - click Save or Send - goes back to login screen and no draft is saved
6. Log in - type a message - click Attach - goes back to login screen
I'm using Win 7, IE 8 however it also happens with FF. I stopped using Chrome for webmail because the Rich version doesn't work at all.
Over the past 30 minutes I must have logged in 15-20 times just to view the Sent mail and send 2 or 3 one sentence emails!
I have the same issue and it has been going on for weeks. I am moving most of my emails over to gmail. I've had support help me but the first level is useless. they spent over an hour trying to get it fixed. I cannot use the netmail.verizon.net access at all from my work computer. I get a timed out message. I can see my emails but cannot acess them.
At home I can get my Verizon emails using Thunderbird. I also can access my Verizon emails using my Android phone.
We sent you a message on our private support board to assist you and we did not receive a response. Please repost the issue if you are still experiencing a problem so that we may assist you. Tonya C.