Receive up to $504 promo credit ($180 w/Welcome Unlimited, $360 w/ 5G Start, or $504 w/5G Do More, 5G Play More, 5G Get More or One Unlimited for iPhone plan (Welcome Unlimited and One Unlimited for iPhone plans can't be mixed w/other Unlimited plans; all lines on the account req'd on respective plans)) when you add a new smartphone line with your own 4G/5G smartphone on an eligible postpaid plan between 2/10/23 and 4/5/23. Promo credit applied over 36 months; promo credits end if eligibility requirements are no longer met.
$699.99 (128 GB only) device payment purchase or full retail purchase w/ new smartphone line on One Unlimited for iPhone (all lines on account req'd on plan), 5G Start, 5G Do More, 5G Play More or 5G Get More plan req'd. Less $699.99 promo credit applied over 36 mos.; promo credit ends if eligibility req’s are no longer met; 0% APR.
EMAIL SYSTEM REFERENCED IS OUTLOOK 2003
1) CLICK- OPTIONS-EMAIL TO A FRIEND
2) EMAIL IT TO YOURSELF…IN PERSONAL MESSAGE AREA ADD A TITLE THAT REFLECTS SUBJECT MATTER
3) GOT TO YOUR COMPUTER EMAIL SYSTEM…IN MY CASE OUTLOOK
4) EMAIL WILL BE FROM YOUR VZ FORUM NAME…TITLE WILL BE:AN INVITATION TO VISIT VERIZON FORUMS
5) CLICK – FILE-SAVE AS …Eg. verizon-verizon forum(folders that you have created on your computer)
Filename: Use title that you gave reflecting subject matter (same as in 2 above)
Save as Type: Use Outlook message format
6) Later when you click on the file saved on your computer you will then be able to CLICK on URL and go directly to the Forum postings on that subject.
Would appreciate "modifications to procedure" by others who use different Email systems
I just Subscribe to topics of interest. That way I get all posts in the thread emailed to me and I don't have to visit that tread again unless I want to reply. I use Thunderbird so all of them end up on my computer. It only takes a click to delete messages I don't want to save. If I see a thread I think will be good reference material, I bookmark it. It's simple and gives me the entire thread for context.
Thanks walt178 for your way of doing it.
Hoping to hear other folks ways of doing it.
... Hoping to hear other folks ways of doing it.
When I see something useful, I simply select "Bookmark" from the Options drop-down menu. The "Bookmarks" are located in MySettings. One click required.
You gave me the start I needed.
TomH309 PROCEDURE BASED ON YOUR SOLUTION
1) When you see a posting you want to keep
2) Click on Topic Options at the top of that posting
3) Choose Bookmark
4) To later view the Bookmarked posting
5) Go to YOUR My Settings
6) Click on Subscriptions and Bookmarks
7) Next to Options click on Bookmarks