Session TimeOut -Email
Zinger4

Hi All,

Recently, the last 5 days, everytime I sign in to my verizon email account at work I immediately get an error message that says "Session TimeOut your session has ended please sign in again" I'm running Windows 7 and have tried both IE8 And firefox for browsers and get the same problem.

Interestingly, when I sign into my verizon email account from my home computer I have no problems. Running Vista and using IE8 at home.

Any thoughts on the problem would be much appreciated!!

0 Likes
Re: Session TimeOut -Email
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Either your work connection does not allow cookies to be saved or they have another security measure preventing access. This is not related to your account if you are able to login successfully from home. Please talk further with your works IT group.

Zinger4

Hi Anthony,

Thanks for your reply. I did try to change settings on my office computer to accept cookies, but I still immediately get the SessionTimeout pop-up box everytime I try to sign into my Verizon email. Account.

We use verizon DSL as our internet provider here at the office, and I never had any problems until recently.

If you have any other suggestions, I would appreciate hearing about them

-zinger

0 Likes
Redfeather

Will appreciatte any help with the problem of being 'timed out' almost immediately when in email. I am at home only and never had any trouble until about a week or two ago.  Now, every time I start to read, reply, or send I get the 'session timed out' and have to reenter my name and password - very disturbing since it happens every few minutes.  Before this 'happening' I was able to sign in for 2 weeks and no problem.  Now am told this is no longer availaable. ???? Help please and Thanks to any and all for listening and any help

Redfeather

0 Likes
screwedbyverizo
Enthusiast - Level 1

Mr. Zinger,

I have the same problem at my office.  It times out after 15 mins. or so.  I have enquired twice with Verizon and they just do not know what they are doing.  Just today I had a supervisor call me and told me it is the settings on my computer.  But of course

they don't know what the settings should be.  At my house I can log-in at night and in the morning I am still logged-in.  I honestly

think they just do not want to help anyone and give all kinds of **bleep** answers.  Good luck!