Re: Spam detector doesn't work?
critchers

Marking emails with spam doesn't work for me either.  Also, if I make filters or blocked senders, I've got to open the email to get the email address.  Do not want to open them at all!!!!!!

0 Likes
cantno

My son's email account, which he has only given to out to family and never filled out a contest form, has been flooded with spam for years now. I have blocked domains, flagged repeatedly as spam, all of it. Nothing works he still gets overloaded, simply because he has a catchy email address. I tried to forward to notcaught@verizon.net and that email kicks back as not valid. I don't really want to change email addresses for our whole family, but I am considering going with a different carrier over this.

He gets outrageous and disgusting emails that a kid should never have to look at. Thank God I am the one who checks it for him as he is not in to email at all yet. However, when he does start having to use it regularly, I want this problem fixed!

0 Likes
damifino
Likewise with me. Yahoo goes DIRECTLY to spam folder without action on my part. Come on Verizon, get with it.
0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes