Spam email via my iPhone and iPad
AngieMo

Hi - trying to find a fix to this problem. Even though I have my email filters set up on both my computer and on my verizon.net account, I am getting spam via my email on both my iPad and iPhone. This spam never makes it into my home mail account or appears in my email box in the verizon.net portal, yet i can't seem to stop it from coming into my devices. Any ideas on how to get around this? Thanks. 

0 Likes
Re: Spam email via my iPhone and iPad
anonFios
Contributor - Level 2

@angemorr wrote:

Hi - trying to find a fix to this problem. Even though I have my email filters set up on both my computer and on my verizon.net account, I am getting spam via my email on both my iPad and iPhone. This spam never makes it into my home mail account or appears in my email box in the verizon.net portal, yet i can't seem to stop it from coming into my devices. Any ideas on how to get around this? Thanks. 

Your Verizon email comes from the Verizon servers, so spam filters on one device (i.e your computer) won't have any effect on another device (i.e. your iPad/iPhone).

Spam filters set up within your verizon.net account (i.e. the Verizon servers) will cover all devices that access your email.

Are you sure that your devices aren't set up with multiple email accounts?

0 Likes
Re: Spam email via my iPhone and iPad
AngieMo

Hi - yes, it's just the one verizon.net email account that I have. 

0 Likes