WGunn

In the past few days I have had a huge problem with email.  When I check my email first thing in the morning there are hundreds of emails (this morning 438) from postmasters, etc stating they could not be delivered.  I never sent anything although they look to be coming from me.  Is someone spamming through me?  Is there any way to stop this and block it from happening again?  As an FYI the email address that it appears to be coming from is an address I use from another source and have it going into my verizon email.  I have run Norton and there does not appear to be anything wrong.  Thank you for any assistance you can give.

0 Likes
Re: Spam
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@WGunn wrote:

In the past few days I have had a huge problem with email.  When I check my email first thing in the morning there are hundreds of emails (this morning 438) from postmasters, etc stating they could not be delivered.  I never sent anything although they look to be coming from me.  Is someone spamming through me?  Is there any way to stop this and block it from happening again?  As an FYI the email address that it appears to be coming from is an address I use from another source and have it going into my verizon email.  I have run Norton and there does not appear to be anything wrong.  Thank you for any assistance you can give.

If I understand your post correctly, the email address the Delivery Failures are being sent to is not@ your @verizon.net address?

You need to access the other account directly and reset your password to something new and complex, and change your Secret Question/Answer if that's something it has.

0 Likes