Spike in bill
Madhan1

Hello

I am Madhan {edited for privacy}, a customer of Verizon for about 3 years now. I use two services - TV and the internet. 

I recently moved apartments (from Hackensack, NJ to Lawrenceville, NJ) and requested Verizon to change the service to the new location. while I requested this change, I told the customer care that I am not interested in paying additional amounts for the same service. And, also said that if Verizon plans to charge me additional amounts, I would not be interested in their service anymore.

The customer care duly acknowledged it and indicated that there won't be any spike in the bill and put in a comment. Despite that I see that there is a spike in my current bill - from $107.65 to $116.44.  I reiterate that I am not interested in paying more for the same service. For a loyal existing customer and for the same service, it is only fair that i expect the price to remain the same. Also, please don't try to convince me to take the two-year contract. I am not interested. 

Please tell me when and how you are planning to reinstate to my old pricing. 

Thanks

Madhan

{edited for privacy}

0 Likes
Re: Spike in bill
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board. you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Spike in bill
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Madhan,

We have closed your private support case due to you not responding. Feel free to make a new post anytime you need help.

- Jose_VZ

0 Likes