Sub-Account Email not working
ForumLarry
Enthusiast - Level 1

Although I've successfully created sub-accounts in the past, this weekend I created a new sub-account but the associated email does not seem to be working properly. I can log onto the the account and access the web email for this new sub-account. However, there is only the introductory "Congratulations on your new account" email from verizon in the inbox. I do not receive any other new emails even though I have sent several from various different addresses. I was able to successfully send emails from the new account (although as of this morning that does not seem to be working either).

I have not set up any block senders, there is nothing in the Spam folder. I tried creating another sub-account with the same results. I'm still under my sub-account limit so should be fine there.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Larry

Re: Sub-Account Email not working
Karl_VZ
Contributor - Level 1

Hi Larry -- I sent you a message about your post.  Please get back to me when you're able.  Thanks!

0 Likes
WalterOlson
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello

I have been having the same problem with my sub accounts. With one sub account I can send email, but not receive.  The other sub account I cannot send, but I can receive email. Is there a solution?

Regards,

Walter

0 Likes
ForumLarry
Enthusiast - Level 1
Hi Karl,

Thanks for your help. I submitted the support form a day or two ago. Let me know if you need any additional information.

Larry
0 Likes
WalterOlson
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have been having the same problen since july 2010. I have 1 main account and 2 sub accounts. All 3 can send email, but the emails to the 2 sub accounts are bounced back with

Remote host said: 550 5.1.1 unknown or illegal alias:

I downloaded the verizon in home agent, talked to several verizon on line help agents who did a remote assist session. I have to explain the problem over and over again and they do the same thing over and over again. I know the definition of insanity, however the sub accounts still do not work.

I posted this 10-23-2011. It is now 5-9-2012 and am still having the same problem. Any solution?

Thanks

0 Likes
tns
Master - Level 2

Check to see that you have enabled the account has "verizon.net" email from the parent account.

0 Likes