Sub Accounts
frickey

I thought I was smart but I guess I'm not. Since we are loosing MSN Premium wityh Verizon I decided to setup sub accounts to us as my e-mail accounts. I set up 2 sub accounts and could not find them any where except in my Account Profile under Sub Account (SA). So I went to my primary e-mail account and sent each of the SA's an e-mail. I checked my sent messages and each of the SA's had been sent and e-mail, but, I can not find them anywhere in my e-mail account. Am I really this stupid!!!

HELP

Frickey

0 Likes
Re: Sub Accounts
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@frickey wrote:

I thought I was smart but I guess I'm not. Since we are loosing MSN Premium wityh Verizon I decided to setup sub accounts to us as my e-mail accounts. I set up 2 sub accounts and could not find them any where except in my Account Profile under Sub Account (SA). So I went to my primary e-mail account and sent each of the SA's an e-mail. I checked my sent messages and each of the SA's had been sent and e-mail, but, I can not find them anywhere in my e-mail account. Am I really this stupid!!!

HELP

Frickey

You have to log into the sub accounts in order to see the mail sent to them. Log out of the primary account and log in using the username and password you entered during the sub creation process.

0 Likes