Sub account not working. Now I cannot get it back....
Stefanaccio

I am a loyal Verizon customer.

I have several sub accounts.    Until a about a week ago they all worked fine.   Then one of my subaccounts {edited for privacy} for some reason stopped working.   I fiddle and fiddled with it but was unable to get it to work. 

So I thought the best thing was just to delete the account (there was nothing there super important)  and then to reestablish it.   So I deleted the sub account {edited for privacy} BUT... no Verizon will not let me re-establish this sub account.    I tried establishing another sub accout and that went through with no problem.

Can somebody please assist?  Any ideas?   Is somebody from Verizon on this forum??

Thanks,

Stephen

{edited for privacy}

0 Likes
Re: Sub account not working. Now I cannot get it back....
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

I can't say what was happening with the account before it was deleted. Now that its deleted there is no way to get it back. I apologize for the inconvenience. Are any of the other accounts having troubles right now?

0 Likes
Gregory7

Anthony,

I am also having trouble with some of my sub-accounts. They have not been deleted, I can access them through Thunderbird but not Vewrizon WebMail. I have tried changing the passwords with not effect, and I had a Verizon Chat Tech try to cahnge the password as well still no luck. It's been about two weeks since I lost access to these accounts.

Greg

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

You are getting new messages in your thunderbird or are you seeing all the old messages? That's odd that the email client is working, but not the webmail. Its usually vice versa.

0 Likes
Gregory7

Anthony,

Yes I can see the old messages, as far back as NOv of 2011.

The Webmail client works for a couple of my sub-accounts. I have six and I can access the mail on two of them but not the others.

Greg

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

The only way this could happen would be depending on how the thunderbird client is downloading the message. There's an option in the settings as far as how it handles messages on the server. Please make sure its set to keep message on server after it downloads instead of removing it off the server.

0 Likes
Gregory7

The problem is I can't access those accounts via Verizon Web Mail?

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

There could be a couple reasons for this. Is it that you can't login to the account at all, or that you login and theres no messages that are showing in the inbox?

0 Likes
Gregory7

I just said I CANT login into the account!

Greg

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Thanks for your clarification. Since you can't login to the account we will have to get your information to look into this further. I have sent you a private message.

0 Likes