Sub account not working. Now I cannot get it back....
Stefanaccio

I am a loyal Verizon customer.

I have several sub accounts.    Until a about a week ago they all worked fine.   Then one of my subaccounts ulissi1@verizon.net for some reason stopped working.   I fiddle and fiddled with it but was unable to get it to work. 

So I thought the best thing was just to delete the account (there was nothing there super important)  and then to reestablish it.   So I deleted the sub account ulissi1@verizon.net      BUT... no Verizon will not let me re-establish this sub account.    I tried establishing another sub accout and that went through with no problem.

Can somebody please assist?  Any ideas?   Is somebody from Verizon on this forum??

Thanks,

Stephen{edited for privacy}

0 Likes
Re: Sub account not working. Now I cannot get it back....
Mike_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

Hello Stefanaccio,
We can help resolve any trouble you are having with an active account.  Once an account is deleted it is removed from system access automatically for 6 months at which time you or anyone can request the user name again.  You can not recover a deleted account.

Sorry

Re: Sub account not working. Now I cannot get it back....
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

Unless I'm mistaken, it says in the pop-up when you go to delete a sub that you will NOT be able to re-create it. People really should read warning messages...