Subaccount Holder Email Problem
Holly1
Contributor - Level 3

None of the subaccount holders in our householders can get our email after we go off and back to our desktop and later come back on (if  we sign in for 2 weeks) without getting the following message: The only way we can is to click on the IE home and then we get our email page. This is an extra step that shouldn't be necessary and happens on both our computers ( Windows XP and VIsta,and both have IE8). This does not happen for the Main Account holder. This needs to be fixed.

The webpage cannot be found
 HTTP 404

Most likely causes:
  • There might be a typing error in the address.
  • If you clicked on a link, it may be out of date.
 What you can try:

Retype the address.

Go back to the previous page.

Go to  and look for the information you want.

More informationMore information

Holly

0 Likes
Re: Subaccount Holder Email Problem
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

What is the URL of the page you are getting that error for?

0 Likes
Re: Subaccount Holder Email Problem
Holly1
Contributor - Level 3

The url I'm getting is the one you get when you sign into your email. However, I just went back on and  now that they have put the old home page back on rather  than the new one I found this morning I am not having that problem when a subaccount holder tries to get their email (when signed in for 2 weeks).. By the way, the new home page I got this morning was one I had never seen before and once you signed in for 2 weeks the home page came on instantly rather than the loading Verizon we used to see. But the subaccount holder problem was very annoying. I sent FEEDBACK for the email page so maybe thet are working on fixing the newest home page so subaccount holders don't have the problem I mentioned.

Holly

0 Likes