TRANSFERRING EMAIL FROM 1 HOME TN TO ANOTHER
Giolynn

I have HSI and moved my internet from one home TN to another home TN - same location - same account.  I have lost all my emails.  How do i retrieve my existing emails account?

0 Likes
Re: TRANSFERRING EMAIL FROM 1 HOME TN TO ANOTHER
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

I am sorry to hear about the email problems you are having. We would like to take a look at this to see what's going on. I have copied your post to our private support board. Please refer all correspondences there from here on out.

0 Likes
Status changed to: Resolved
TonyaD_VZ
Contributor - Level 3

We sent you a message on our private support board to assist you and we did not receive a response. Please repost the issue if you are still experiencing a problem so that we may assist you. Tonya C.

0 Likes
madhyadup

Transfer my email from {edited for privacy} home: {edited for privacy}

back to

my home address: {edited for privacy}.

Thank you.

cmd

0 Likes
madhyadup

Anthony_VZ should be handling my problem, not madhyadup who is my poodle. Thanks

{edited for privacy}

0 Likes
madhyadup

the conributor's name, madhyadup, is incorrect. Madhya is my poodle. Pleasecorrect that. Thanks,

{edited for privacy}

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi madhyadup

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

0 Likes