Transfer Verizon Business E-Mail Address to FIOS Residential Account
PhoenixRising2
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am in the process of shutting down my business.  I have a Verizon Business High-Speed DSL account with an e-mail address that I would like to retain.  Ideally, I would like to transfer this e-mail address over to my Residential Verizon FIOS account (create a sub account) before I discontinue the Business Account.

I have made 4 different phone calls to Verizon support; spent over 2 hours going from department to department and have been given conflicting information.  I have not made any progress at all.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

0 Likes
Re: Transfer Verizon Business E-Mail Address to FIOS Residential Account
Techman28
Master - Level 1

When moving accounts to another account the old account needs to be deactivated or canceld for us to do this. When that is done we can move everything including emails and contacts as well as if you blocked anyone

0 Likes
PhoenixRising2
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you, Techman28.  It's interesting that your advice is completely opposite of what I have been told numerous times from my phone calls to Verizon Sales and to Verizon Technical Support.  They say that once an account is closed, the e-mail account is gone and cannot be rescued.

Because of this continuing conflicting information, I'm still very uncertain of exactly what to do.  Thanks! 

Techman28
Master - Level 1

if you want it done I'll do it myself for you just let me know

0 Likes
Re: Transfer Verizon Residential DSL Account E-Mail Address to Verizon Business Account
Shahrzad1

I would like to transfer my email address (subaccounts and primary account, if possible) on my Verizon Residential DSL account to my verizon Business DSL account.

I have been told by two business technical advisors that it is possible, on business techinical advisor that it is not possible and one residential tech advisor that it is possible. 

The business tech advisor Nina said that it can be done 100%.  Then today i called another business tech advisor and she said that it couldn't be done.

Which is it?

Techman28 can you do it or not?

0 Likes