Transfer Verizon email from 1 FiOS account to another FiOS account
Kozzy1

History - I've had the email acct since DSL in my area and was in the first area converted to FiOS (Richmond, VA).

I am in the process of moving and have had another FiOS account set-up at the new location.  I am currently going between locations and using the services.  I will be disconnecting the original account when the old house is sold.

I want the email address I have used for years to be moved / transferred / associated with the new FiOS account.

(I was told I couldn't move the entire account / service to the new location even though its only 10 miles apart so I had the second account / service installed 9 months ago.)

I want to make sure I'm not going to lose all my mail.

Help!

0 Likes
Re: Transfer Verizon email from 1 FiOS account to another FiOS account
cannjoe

I have a similar question.

In Aug 2012 I switched from FIOS to Cablevision and this week I am switching back to FIOS. I'm wondering if I can restore the email addresses that I had until 6 months ago.

0 Likes
Re: Transfer Verizon email from 1 FiOS account to another FiOS account
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

In the case of going from going from one service (DSL) to another Verizon service (FIOS) it can be done.  But don't count on them not screwing up.  Personally I never count on any server to hold on to my mail.  Its all been downloaded (and Cloned) to my desktop and laptop using an email client.

Moving from one ISP to another is pretty much guaranteed to not be something that will include moving your email.

0 Likes