Unable to recieve emails
randyquay

I am sending and forwarding some emails from {edited for privacy} to my wifes email address which is {edited for privacy}  The emails I am forwarding are important and definitely not SPAM.  I am on her safe list.  Verizon appears to be blocking these important emails due to the content.  I can send her other emails with simple text, I can forward emails with minimal content but the important emails that I am trying to send and forward are never showing up either in her Verizon Webmail or in her outlook.  I am not recieving notificaiton that they are not going through and she is not receivng notification that anything is being blocked.  They are just being blocked.   I thought she was just ignoring me.  

Why is this happening and how can we fix it.     

0 Likes
Re: Unable to recieve emails
suz15
Enthusiast - Level 1

Can't send or receive.  Desperately need access to email for business purposes.  Help!

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please contact our customer service team via live chat or email at:
http://www.verizon.com/contactus
Choose “Live Chat.”
If a chat agent is available to assist you, the chat link will become live after the page is fully loaded.

0 Likes
suz15
Enthusiast - Level 1

Back up and running, thanks.

0 Likes
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@randyquay wrote:

I am sending and forwarding some emails from {edited for privacy} to my wifes email address which is {edited for privacy}  The emails I am forwarding are important and definitely not SPAM.  I am on her safe list.  Verizon appears to be blocking these important emails due to the content.  I can send her other emails with simple text, I can forward emails with minimal content but the important emails that I am trying to send and forward are never showing up either in her Verizon Webmail or in her outlook.  I am not recieving notificaiton that they are not going through and she is not receivng notification that anything is being blocked.  They are just being blocked.   I thought she was just ignoring me.  

Why is this happening and how can we fix it.     

Make sure that her spam detector is set to save to the Spam folder. (It's set to delete by default.) Check for the messages there.

0 Likes
barjimew

How can I open my E-mails?

0 Likes