Unable to sign
CJA73
Enthusiast - Level 2
This problem started Tuesday. My wife was unable to gain entry into her Verizon account. She has it set for auto log in. I checked my own account and was not able to sign in either. When I attempt to sign in a blank box drops down. I called support and the service rep was on the phone with for a hiur and a half. She took control of and was unable to fix the problem. She brought in other people in an attemp to fix it but no one was able to help. She told me someone will call tommoro I said thanks and good night. Wendsday I called back and had to explane my problem again, and once again the upper tech support told the on line rep that my problem would be fixed by 5 PM. At about 3PM I reciieved a call but was not home. The person told me to call Verizon at some number. I called the number and no one knew why I was called. Upon talking with the online rep he found that somehow my ticket or whatever was closed. I waited until 6:30 to see if the problem was fixed and it was not. So I once again called service and stayed on line again for over and hour and the on line rep was not able to fix the problem. He once again refered the problem to the IT department. As of now this is 36 hours of not being able to check my email.CAN SOMEON PLEASE HELP.
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Unable to sign
CJA73
Enthusiast - Level 2

My problem was solved. I recieved a phone call from Verizon yesterday and the gentalman requested that I turn off my router for about a half hour. When I turned it back on I was able to sign in.

JOB WELL DONR VERIZON

View solution in original post

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus
0 Likes
CJA73
Enthusiast - Level 2
Thank you for your reply. My main problem is,I am not getting any help from the IT department. The phone service reps help as much as they can but as soon as they run out of ideas they refer the problem to the IT department that never responds.
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi CJA73,

Sorry you are having difficulty logging in to your email accounts. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue. Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes
CJA73
Enthusiast - Level 2
This is really getting on my nerves. the Verizon tech came Friday (he was an installer) and attempted to fix the problem.After almost two hours and numerous phone calls the IT guy on the other end of the phone call said "we found the problem and it should be fixed by nine pm tomorrow night". Well on Saturday nine o'clock pm comes around and still no fixed. I was told by Verizon on Thursday that it would be fixed by five pm on Thursday. I am getting very tired of all these lies. I like everything with fios and I would hate to leave over a simple thing like signing in. I am very tired of living off my iPad mini. PLEASE SOMEONE HELP. I am paying good money for what I thought was a better service and most of all stop the lies and treating the customer like **bleep**.
0 Likes
CJA73
Enthusiast - Level 2

My problem was solved. I recieved a phone call from Verizon yesterday and the gentalman requested that I turn off my router for about a half hour. When I turned it back on I was able to sign in.

JOB WELL DONR VERIZON

0 Likes
GTK1

I cannot either through verizon.com, but I can through https://www36.verizon.com/fiosvoice/ my voice mail account. Same sign in process, but it does take me in the back door.

GTK

0 Likes