Unable to whitelist IP/domain
serioussem

Hi,

Hopefully this post gets seen by Verizon support or a Verizon employee...

I administer an email server for my company that is having issues sending to a verizon.net email address.

We were on a shared hosting account but have now changed to a dedicated ip address and are still having issues.

So I submitted a whitelist request multiple times at:

http://my.verizon.com/micro/whitelist/RequestForm.aspx?id=isp

and get a response that our IP will not be whitelisted...the exact message is:

"Your IP has been blocked because of spam issues or because your ISP indicates that it is dynamically assigned"

My customer with the verizon.net email also requested we be whitelisted and got this response:

"In order to resolve your issue, Verizon Online Security has attempted to contact the company or domain for which you were having problems receiving email.

Once Verizon Online Security has received contact from the 3rd party, we will work with them to resolve the issue in a timely manner. In order to assist us and to expedite the process, you may wish to contact the company or domain on your own behalf.  Please direct the appropriate party to www.verizon.net/whitelist to submit their information for research and consideration."

I have seen this issue resolved on this forum, so I am trying it here now too.

Thanks...

0 Likes
Re: Unable to whitelist IP/domain
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi serioussem,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes