Unhappy with Verizon Billing for Renewal of Account
margoofy4

Very unhappy/angry about the billing of my Verizon services. I renewed my account with Verizon in January and since then my account hasn't been correct at all. I have called several million times {OK maybe 6 times}. Each time I have called I have been told it will be taken care of. One time I even spoke with a supervisor and he emailed me the corrected bill but it was never done on my acct. Then I have been lied to by customer services reps which just added fuel to the fire. Then today the supervisor I spoke was a real jerk!!!! I told him what it should be per the email that was sent to me and he is saying something else and then he then changed his mind and said oh it has been done... **bleep**... Eventually I told him I will not pay my bill until I get a corrected bill. Then he had the NERVE to tell me I would get a late fee if I don't pay on time. I said don't go there and you better put a comment to not put one on my acct and he said no I will put your not going to pay your bill..... Ugh you know what I wanted to say....hahhaha So needless to say I left the call saying thank you for doing nothing for me.

So Verizon I want either a Email Address or a Mailing address and name that I can send a complaint letter to. This has gone on way to long.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Unhappy with Verizon Billing for Renewal of Account
AnnieS1
Contributor - Level 3

Hello margoofy4,

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look down the middle towards the bottom where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases".

There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

Regards,

AnnieS

View solution in original post

0 Likes
AnnieS1
Contributor - Level 3

Hello margoofy4,

Please go to your profile page for the forum by clicking on your name, and look down the middle towards the bottom where you will find an area titled "My Private Support Cases".

There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

Regards,

AnnieS

0 Likes
margoofy4

Hi Annie,

For some reason I am unable to find the My Private Support Cases. Not sure where to go next

Thanks Maria

0 Likes
AnnieS1
Contributor - Level 3

Hi,

I'll send you a PM with the link.

AnnieS

0 Likes
margoofy4

Thank you Annie I got the message Smiley Happy

Maria

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Since we haven't heard back from you as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. It was our pleasure to assist with the billing of the account. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

0 Likes
Moved Overseas Cancelled Vzon but still being billed need Vzon email address
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus
Moved for greater exposure
0 Likes