Vacation reply broken
janeb2
Enthusiast - Level 3
I have been complaining about this since march. Tech support can't seem to fix it. They also don't look at all the repair requests. The just focus on the most recent one. First level support is reluctant to escalate. Where can I go to get this resolved completely? Thanks.
0 Likes
Vacation reply still not working and boilerplate responses are not fixing anything
janeb2
Enthusiast - Level 3

People still tell me they are getting “AUTO:  I am on vacation…”

Even though I send screen prints, Verizon's boilerplate email says to call the 800 number, and the tech wants to start all over again.  The problem is not on my computer.  It is on the servers. 

I have turned off Vacation Reply several times since April 29.  Recipients are still getting the “AUTO:    I am on vacation….”  Please escalate this to the server guys and their supervisor and their supervisor.   I have complained about this several times. 

This problem has been going on since at least March  (VR wouldn't turn on).  That took at least 10 phone calls.  Each day some tech would call back to ask "is your email working?"  They don't even read the ticket!

Who else can I contact?   Tech support is not working out.  How can I contact someone higher up?  Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: Vacation reply still not working and boilerplate responses are not fixing anything
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@janeb wrote:

People still tell me they are getting “AUTO:  I am on vacation…”

Even though I send screen prints, Verizon's boilerplate email says to call the 800 number, and the tech wants to start all over again.  The problem is not on my computer.  It is on the servers. 

I have turned off Vacation Reply several times since April 29.  Recipients are still getting the “AUTO:    I am on vacation….”  Please escalate this to the server guys and their supervisor and their supervisor.   I have complained about this several times. 

This problem has been going on since at least March  (VR wouldn't turn on).  That took at least 10 phone calls.  Each day some tech would call back to ask "is your email working?"  They don't even read the ticket!

Who else can I contact?   Tech support is not working out.  How can I contact someone higher up?  Thanks.

This is a peer-to-peer support forum. If you want to get a message to Verizon, you should contact them directly via one of the options on their Contact Us page.

That said, you can always  ask for a supervisor when working with Tech Support. Once you get a supervisor, ask them to look at the history on your account, then create a ticket to the "OSC" for resolution. Make sure they note in the ticket that even though it appears to be off,  people are still getting your auto-reply.

0 Likes
Re: Vacation reply still not working and boilerplate responses are not fixing anything
janeb2
Enthusiast - Level 3
Thank you. Will do.
0 Likes