Verizon Blocking Emails From My Email Server
NAN-Graham

I'm having the same issue as this post:

https://forums.verizon.com/t5/Verizon-net-Email/Verizon-Blocking-Emails-From-My-IP/td-p/833753

My hosting company is inmotionhosting. The original email server we were on had no problems sending emails. Inmotion moved our server and gave us a new IP then we were being blocked by Verizon. We were having other problems at the same time so we moved to a dedicated email server just for our company. This was all in a period of 2 months. On the dedicated server we are still being blocked by Verizon. I've filled out the whitelist request form multiple times and getting a response of:

"Your IP has been blocked because of spam issues or because your ISP indicates that it is dynamically assigned"

I thought that maybe because we changed ip's so often your system would think we had a dynamic ip. But it appears it must be something else. Please help, this is impacting our buisness and needs to be resolved. Thanks!

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Blocking Emails From My Email Server
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi NAN-Graham,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes