Verizon Email and Domain Services Failure
benhannon
Enthusiast - Level 1

On January 10th, I ordered Domain Services to keep my verizon email address (benhannon74@verizon.net).   On February 3rd, my number was ported to a new carrier (VOIP) and turns out by doing that it caused my phone and internet services to be canceled on the 4th.   I wasn't aware this would happen, as I expected verizon to assign me a new number.  However, in the process, they also disabled my email account that was suppose to be kept active through Domain Services.   I have been on the phone now for 2 hours today and probably and hour yesterday trying to resolve this issue.  Been through numerous departments, tech support, billing, domain services, new services, and others I totally forget now.   Domain services told the verizon tech support agent that it needed escallated to OSE Teir 2 support, however seems he talked to one of his other contacts and they said that would not work so he did not follow through with that.  The last stage was talking to new service rep and she stated that I had to create new phone/internet service because my account has been disabled since the 4th and then move the email address to the new active service but I have my doubts on that as well.  I got fed up so I ended up just hanging up the phone.   I will need to call them later and hopefully get somebody that knows what is going on. 

Either way, my $20 fee for keeping my email account active is now costing Verizon more than that since I will be keep their support reps busy for probably another 5 hours or more.  And I will continue to fight with them until this is resolved since I didn't bother changing my email address for my accounts tied to my verizon account since I.

If anybody knows how to get this resolved expediently, I would love to hear from you.

**bleep** in PA

Ben

Re: Verizon Email and Domain Services Failure
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board. you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Email and Domain Services Failure
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello benhannon,

Unfortunately due to non response we will close the private thread. If you still need help with the email/ YourDomain or ever need anything else, please let us know in a new public thread.

Thank you,
-Jeramy

0 Likes