Verizon Email crashes out when trying to Forward a message..
drummerman1

Accessing my Verizon email account through MS Internet Explorer 7.0 or 8.0:  Whenever I try to forward a sent message, the email session spontaneously times out before I can complete the operation.  I've experienced this both at home and at work.  Has anyone else experienced this when using Verizon email thru IE?  Thanks for any feedback on this - very frustrating...

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Email crashes out when trying to Forward a message..
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

I can't say what security restrictions may be setup on your work computers, but to rule out if it's your browser please use an alternate. This will help us narrow it down.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Email crashes out when trying to Forward a message..
Hubrisnxs
Legend

That is a browser issue and you should be able to fix it, If you can not, then as mentioned, use a different browser.   I like www.google.com/chrome

If Internet Explorer crashes, stops working, or closes immediately after being opened, you might get an error message about Internet Explorer not working or that it encountered a problem and needs to close. First make sure that you have a good connection to the Internet. If you can't open Internet Explorer or if it opens briefly and then closes, the problem might be caused by low memory, or corrupted or missing system files. Restart your computer to clear the memory and then open Internet Explorer by itself.

If your Internet connection is good and you've restarted your computer butInternet Explorer is still having problems, try the following:

Tips for solving problems when Internet Explorercrashes or stops working

0 Likes