Verizon FIOS WEBMAIL - not wrapping sentences.
gcville
Contributor - Level 3

The webmail stopped wrapping text recently. Not sure why.

I cant find any settings in there that wrap the text.

The sentences go off screen for me. This is not a super wide screen monitor. Please give it wrapping ability option so I can view the full sentences on screen when looking at my webmail.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Verizon FIOS WEBMAIL - not wrapping sentences.
gcville
Contributor - Level 3

Ok, I followed up on this and it does actually work after I selected JUSTIFY.     The problem in my testing was that I just hit the same key and went accross with it. If i space and type words it does now wrap them.  No idea why this setting had changed though.  Something had changed this setting and I dont remember doing that.   So I solved the new message creation issue.   I am not sure if this solves the reading an incoming message issue.  I had one earlier that came in and it did not wrap.  Quite annoying,but I will survive.  File this under another issue I mostly resolved and didnt get much help on.  That seems to be a theme in my life. As long as progress is made. That is what matters.. I think.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
gcville
Contributor - Level 3

I have determined that this is due to Microsoft Word.  Each time I create a message to send, it defaults to non-wrapping.

Sometimes when I click the Justify button, it works and wraps.  Other times it does not.  Something is wrong here.  It just starting not wrapping last week I think. Not sure what changed here, but it isnt working as I want it to.

0 Likes
gcville
Contributor - Level 3

Ok, I followed up on this and it does actually work after I selected JUSTIFY.     The problem in my testing was that I just hit the same key and went accross with it. If i space and type words it does now wrap them.  No idea why this setting had changed though.  Something had changed this setting and I dont remember doing that.   So I solved the new message creation issue.   I am not sure if this solves the reading an incoming message issue.  I had one earlier that came in and it did not wrap.  Quite annoying,but I will survive.  File this under another issue I mostly resolved and didnt get much help on.  That seems to be a theme in my life. As long as progress is made. That is what matters.. I think.

0 Likes