Verizon My Domain Renewal Help!!!
JustVictoria

Like others I am having trouble renewing my verizon.net domain.

My email is set to renew today (01/12/2016). For the past 2 days, I have spoken to 13 people in customer service, technical billing, and the e-center. No one seems to know what to do or how to help me.

I canceled my residential because I bought a home but I wanted to keep the email so I bought my domain. The only thing I have under this username is my email. I don't have an account number and it's not attached to any phone number. It's just the email. Last year it renewed perfectly fine.  This year, I had to cancel my card because it was lost. All I am trying to do is change the card information before it declines.  I am essentially begging Verizon to take my $19.95, and no one wants to.  

The person I talked to this morning, agent #10, directed me to someting called verizon ez pay. When I tried to log in, it gave me the error message, "We are unable to process your request. Try again later."  This is also the error message I've been receiving when I click on the link in the email I received telling me it was time to renew my domain.

Agent #11, whom I talked to about 20 minutes ago, said that there was a specific number for my domain help. He wouldn't give me the number but he did transfer me. That number simply told me to go to "fixmyemail.com", and it didn't give me any information on how to renew my domain. My email isn't broken, I just need to renew it. I don't understand why this is so difficult.

Customer service agent #12 didn't listen to a word I had to say and sent me to bill pay over the phone.

Agent #13 said to me that a mass email went out recently saying that all domains and the verizon.net service was now free for all users if you have used it within the last 60 days.  He assured me this was true.  Well, if that were the case, why didn't agent's 1-12 know this information?  I am very skeptical about this one.

Can anyone help me, please? I just really don't want to lose my email.  Thank you in advance.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon My Domain Renewal Help!!!
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page here on the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes