Verizon MyDomain ( Email Accounts No Longer Work )
h2dhphone

I signed up for Verizon MyDomain back in January to keep my email addresses after leaving verizon internet services..   From Then until today  April 8th it looked like it was working properly.  However as of today I can no longer access my email. 

I was very careful about converting to Verizon MyDomain and was re-assured by many agents at verizon

that my email would not be cut off.  I even talked to someone last week and was told it would be ok.

I have called and talked to 3 different people today and nobody has been able to help.

The last one told me that someone would call me back.  So far nothing.

How long does it take for someone to figure this out.

Extremely Frustrating

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Verizon MyDomain ( Email Accounts No Longer Work )
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Verizon MyDomain ( Email Accounts No Longer Work )
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes