Verizon Web-Mail Access
Gatorbate

I can get to the Verizon webmail site, but every time I click on anything I get "Your Session has been deactivated."  Access worked well until two days ago with the same computer from the same remote site -- I have't changed any settings.  I need to be able to get into my e-mail via another computer on the road.  Help!

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Web-Mail Access
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Sorry to hear about the problems you are having accessing your email from a remote computer. Is it just this one computer you are having trouble with? Are you able to access the account from any other computer?

0 Likes
Verizon Web-Mail Access
Gatorbate

Also happens on a co-worker's computer on the same network.  I am not able to access the account from any other remote computer at this specific location.

0 Likes
tns
Master - Level 2

Any possibility its your location (i.e. employer) forbids using outside emails.  Lots of companies do, in fact its often a legal obligation as they are required to keep ALL correspondence, including emails, in case there is ever a law suit or other other request for correspondence. 

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

If it is happening for other co workers as well, sounds like a company firewall issue. Please make sure you can access from outside your work. You will want to talk to your companys IT group about allowing access to your webmail. Whether they allow it or not is a different scenario 🙂

0 Likes
Verizon Web-Mail Access
Gatorbate

Like I said below -- all worked well the first few weeks I was here.  Others are able to use hotmail, g-mail, etc., with no problem.  Verizon appears to be the only one with difficulty in access.

0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

They must have changed some policy on their end. This problem is isolated to your office. No one in your office can access their Verizon and those accounts can be accessed outside of your office. Our website is designed to allow anyone with internet access to get to their email and right now your work is the only place its not working. Please talk to your works IT department and bring this to their attention.