Verizon Webmail cannot log in
JerseyGirl856
Enthusiast - Level 2

We have been trying to log in to my son's email to clear out old messages still on the server.  Accessing it via an email program or on his phone works fine.  But logging in through the webmail portal brings up an error every time saying that the information does not match.  I then tried logging in to my husband's email and same thing happened.  Same thing with my person email account. and our main account.  I clear all my emails off the server from our mail program but my son and husband do not.  How can I clear the 700+ emails off the server for his account if I cannot log in???

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Verizon Webmail cannot log in
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

You could use your mail program. 

Remember you are asking peers here.

Some things that might help you login. 

• First make sure the webpage doesn't show someone as signed in.
  • Flush the cache of your browser
  • Try a different browser
  • start all the wayback at http://www.verizon.net rather than jumping straight to the email page.

View solution in original post

tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

You could use your mail program. 

Remember you are asking peers here.

Some things that might help you login. 

• First make sure the webpage doesn't show someone as signed in.
  • Flush the cache of your browser
  • Try a different browser
  • start all the wayback at http://www.verizon.net rather than jumping straight to the email page.
JerseyGirl856
Enthusiast - Level 2

I normally do use the email program but since he also accesses things elsewhere, I don't have it set to remove them from the server upon deletion there.  He recently got a new phone and while setting it up, it started downloading ALL 748 messages off the server. I deleted the mail account from his phone and wanted to clear the server before adding it back on there again.  I'll try clearing the cache on the browser and also use the link above.  Hopefully it works 🙂  Thank you!

0 Likes
JerseyGirl856
Enthusiast - Level 2

It worked!! Thank you so much!!!!

0 Likes