Verizon -- Yahoo Mail
RichO1

I have had DSL for close to 8 years, and at the time one could only select MSN or Yahoo to host your email accounts.  We selected Yahoo and have been using it for that many years.

Recently (last month or so), it appears that the Yahoo! verizon mail portal is always "experiencing some technical difficulties" and you can't log in to your email account for hours.  This is repeatable on many different computers.  I also use the Yahoo Android app to pull email.  I notice that this will still work sometimes when I can't get the web client to work; however, the android client occasionally gets sturck trying to download email also.

Is anyone else having this problem and or does anyone know any solutions to this?

0 Likes
Re: Verizon -- Yahoo Mail
tns
Master - Level 2

You always could also reject the yahoo and msn choice (wasn't obvious) and go with Verizon email.

Those who like webmail liked these options.  Those who preferred client based just went with Verizon email.

If you really like Yahoo email stay with it.  Otherwise look for the instructions for how to switch to Verizon email.  Note that Verizon's Webmail is not particularly good.

Re: Verizon -- Yahoo Mail
KNolan11

beware that if your verizon svc is ever disconnected or cancelled you will not have access to your verizon.net email account/

0 Likes