Verizon/Yahoo email hijacked
57heinz

I think this is different than some of the other posts involving mobile applications.  A week ago a messages was sent using my verizon.net email account.  The message was sent to a dozen, apparently random, addresses in my address book.  The message concerned work at home opportunities.  I only found out about them when the messages were returned to me by friends telling me I had a bug of some sort.  I ran my full Norton suite and a second available suite but nothing was located.  Earlier today another set of emails was apparently sent.  This time, on the advice of others, I changed my Verizon email PW.  For some reason I doubt this will resolve the problem.  Any suggestions? Thank you all in advance.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon/Yahoo email hijacked
bella10061
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm interested in any answers since mine may have been hijacked too, only today.  

0 Likes
Re: Verizon/Yahoo email hijacked
Paladin55

Had trouble with my account today- unable to send out email for a period of time.  Only use the computer for email- no phone.

At some point, for some reason, I decided to forward an email to myself.  When I got it, it was from:

Yahooo! Mail © Update <{edited for privacy}>

When I sent an email to a gmail account I have, gmail autiomatically puts it into the spam folder. The sender is the same

Yahooo! Mail © Update

0 Likes