Verizon Your Domain - verizon.net email suspended?
jthek
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've got an account (I'm writing this after all) but earlier today I requested the FIOS service turned off so that the new homeowner could have service turned on.  I'd previously gone through the steps to register for "Your Domain" services so that I could keep my email address - and went ahead and changed my mail client settings successfully.

I hadn't seen "Your Domain" added to my services, but wasn't too worried since I presently have a negative balance (Verizon owes me money), so I figured the annual fee would be deducted at some point (and for years to come).

However, my request to have FIOS service turned off seems to have turned me into a complete non-entity in Verizon systems, while also killing my email address.  While I know on some level it's very doable to get my verizon.net address reactivated, I can tell I'm going to need help from an agent like along these lines: http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Verizon-net-Email/Verizon-Your-Domain-Keeping-verizon-net-email-and-ali...

Would a moderator be so kind as to escalate this for me?  Much appreciated.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Your Domain - verizon.net email suspended?
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

Re: Verizon Your Domain - verizon.net email suspended?
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

jthek,

We have closed your private support case. We are sorry we couldn't get back your email account. Please feel free to reach out to us anytime.

- Jose