Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
Verizon email sign on issues
migerra

I have not been able to access my verizon.net e-mail through yahoo since this afternoon.  I can log in to verizon.com using the correct password, but that same password doesn't work on the yahoo site.  My husband has NO issues with his e-mail account. Woudl it have something to do with my e-mail account being a subaccount of his account? I would appreciate any help that can be offered.  I was on the phone with a rep for almost an hour and she could not figure it out. I really need access to my email account. 

0 Likes
Re: Verizon email sign on issues
TomH121
Super User
Super User

Found this..not a  solution...but they are "working" on problem

https://forums.yahoo.net/t5/Known-issues-and-updates/Seeing-Temporary-Access-Issues/m-p/449370#M61

0 Likes
migerra

Thank you for the information. You have offered the most logical response yet. I had the pleasure of speaking to a tech again this afternoon. He told me I need to Google the Yahoo support phone number so they can fix my email issue and that I need to understand they have done all they could. I told him as a consumer that was unacceptable. 

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Community Manager
Community Manager

This issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.

0 Likes