Verizon.net Blocking our email
CoreNet

Currently envservices.com is unable to send e-mail to Verizon.net. We have tried many times to whitelist our domain at :

http://my.verizon.com/micro/whitelist/RequestForm.aspx?id=isp

with no success.

The auto response is that we are spamming and on a dymanic IP range and needs to be corrected, both of which is not true.Reponses are to be directed to whitelist@verizon.net , but the problem is we cannot email verizon.net as we are blocked.

We are on a block of static IPs and are not listed on any RBLs.

Please help or provide other instructions on what we need to do to unblock our domain. Currently our staff is not able to email anyone with a verizon.net address.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon.net Blocking our email
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi CoreNet,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

CoreNet,

We have closed your private case out. I am sorry we could not fulfill you IP white list request.  Please improve the public reputation of that IP before requesting another white list request.

- Jose_VZ

0 Likes
CoreNet

You guys are not providing any information showing that my IP or Domain has a poor reputation.  I have gone back to my ISP and they are assuring me that the IP does not have a poor reputation.  I've checked my domain and IP addresses on multiple RBL sites all of which come up clean.

You claim that the IP has a poor reputation but refuse to provide any proof of it.  How can I go back to my ISP to get this fixed when they are saying there is no reputation problem with the IP?

Seems like your Whitelist/Security department made a decision and are just hiding behind the "we are not at liberty to disclose any information" excuse.

0 Likes
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@CoreNet wrote:

You guys are not providing any information showing that my IP or Domain has a poor reputation.  I have gone back to my ISP and they are assuring me that the IP does not have a poor reputation.  I've checked my domain and IP addresses on multiple RBL sites all of which come up clean.

You claim that the IP has a poor reputation but refuse to provide any proof of it.  How can I go back to my ISP to get this fixed when they are saying there is no reputation problem with the IP?

Seems like your Whitelist/Security department made a decision and are just hiding behind the "we are not at liberty to disclose any information" excuse.

If you go to the following link, does your IP address show up on any other blacklists?

http://whatismyipaddress.com/blacklist-check

Maybe if you are, one of those lists would be more forthcoming with the reasons.

CoreNet

I've checked that site along with a half dozen others that test IPs and domain name reputations.  Everything comes up clean.  I checked to make sure that everything I could do was done before I contacted Verizon.  That's why I'm so frustrated with their answer.  I wouldn't have an issue with it if they could just provide proof so I can initiate a removal process from whatever blacklists Verizon is using.

0 Likes