Verizon.net Email RBL Blacklist Issues
jniec

Hello,

I work for an ISP, and we have allocated a /24 network that we own, to a customer of ours.  Before receiving the /24 block (part of a larger subnet of IP addresses), there was some bad history assocated with the network, and due to this, many IP addresses from our network have made names for themselves on multiple email RBL blacklists.  

We have a customer that is running a mail server on a /24 network that we have allocated to them, and have been able to clear their mail and gateway servers off of all blacklists except for Verizon's.  

We have tried submitting our issues through the whitelist email ISP form, without any success, and have contacted multiple groups, both through our account team, and through recommeded contacts from the Verizon website, but our issue continues to be ignored and our customer's issue remains a problem for us.

This has been ongoing for months without any resolution, and while we could assign our customer a new /24 network, currently we only have networks within the same larger tainted network, so the issue is likely to remain even after assigning a new network. 

Could a Verizon support rep please contact me privately regarding this issue, so we can get our customer's mail and gateway server de-listed from Verizon's RBL email blacklist?

Regards

0 Likes
Re: Verizon.net Email RBL Blacklist Issues
MrMatthew1
Contributor - Level 1

Hi Jniec,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes