Verizon reset fails to rest Yahoo - and Yahoo redirects to Verizon for reset
masazarami

Literally going to lose my mind - I have spent hours on the phone with tech - I have reset my password at least couple times a day every day for the past two weeks - I reset my password for Yahoo mail in a hurry 3 weeks ago and don't remember what I used - I tried everything I can think of.  I then went to reset the password, but it ONLY reset my verizon account, but not my yahoo email -- When I reset my verizon password it doesn't reset my Yahoo password (which used to be the only way it worked - they were totally linked for the past 12 years) Now everytime I try to reset the yahoo account via yahoo, I am redirected to Verizon because it is a verizon.net email through yahoo -- PLEASE HELP!!

0 Likes
Re: Verizon reset fails to rest Yahoo - and Yahoo redirects to Verizon for reset
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi masazarami,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes