Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
What are the new server settings for Yahoo.Verizon.net email? I can access them any more!
bchepren

What is the story with the new Yahoo or AOL or **bleep**! email server? I used to be able to send AND receive my Verizon.net email on my Verizon Galaxy S4 phone but it stopped 3 months ago and nobody at Verizon has the answers??????

0 Likes
Re: What are the new server settings for Yahoo.Verizon.net email? I can access them any more!
tns2
Super User
Super User

@bchepren wrote:

What is the story with the new Yahoo or AOL or **bleep**! email server? I used to be able to send AND receive my Verizon.net email on my Verizon Galaxy S4 phone but it stopped 3 months ago and nobody at Verizon has the answers??????

Nothing is changing for Verizon/Yahoo email users at this time. 

For other verizon email users, they are unchanged after you move to AOL.  The actual servers switched over to AOL name more than a year ago with aliases added for the old Verizon names.  pop.verizon.net and smtp.verizon.net.  However webmail will change to http://mail.aol.com

0 Likes