Width of columns in email - dont save settings
gcville
Contributor - Level 3

How come it never saves the width settings?

I adjust them the way i want and then go back in later and it is changed to original setting.

Is there any way to keep it set the way you want? Why have the ability to adjust if it doesnt save it??

This is on Google Chrome, windows 7 pc.

0 Likes
Re: Width of columns in email - dont save settings
gcville
Contributor - Level 3

Anyone else have this issue?  You set the width of a column because it may be too wide on a wide screen...then you come back and it is reset to the width you dont want.  How can we lock the widths of the columns here??

0 Likes
Re: Width of columns in email - dont save settings
TomH121
Community Leader
Community Leader

This works for me.

CHROME BROWSER HOW TO MANAGE EXCEPTIONS

GO TO YOUR MAIN EMAIL PAGE

IN SETTINGS

CHANGE ZOOM LEVEL FROM DEFAULT OF 100% TO 125% OR WHATEVER YOU NEED

Restart Computer

BELOW IS FROM A CHROME BROWSER EXPERT…

You can control how your content settings should be handled for specific sites or domains. Some content settings are allowed by default, but adding an exception can change the behavior of the settings on an individual site or domain. For example, Google Chrome alerts you by default if a site wants to use your location information. However, you can add an exception for www.maps.google.com if you don’t want to be alerted every time you visit that site. To add a rule in the various exception dialogs that appear in content settings, follow these steps:

1. Click the "Hostname pattern" field and enter the domain name for which you want to create an exception.
    • To create exceptions for an entire domain, insert [*.]before the domain name (e.g. [*.]google.com. This will match drive.google.com and calendar.google.com).
    • You can also specify an IP address, an IPv6 address, or a non-http URL.
  2. Use the dropdown menu to choose the exact behavior for the site or domain: Allowor Block.

You can also remove exceptions using this dialog. Simply hover over the site or domain and click the X that appears and then click Done.

0 Likes