Yahoo Doesnt Recognize Password/Account
sam3421

I have not received info on how to migrate one of our verizon.net email accounts to aol or yahoo and now we're unable to access our verizon.net email account.  We're not able to access it by using verizon.net or by using yahoo.com.  Verizon.net has retired the email.  Yahoo doesnt recognize the password/account & we can't access it thru yahoo or change the password.  Yahoo says we do have a verizon.net yahoo accout, but they direct us to contact verizon.net regarding the issue.  We've talked to Verizon reps a number of times & have been told differently.  Was told after 12-15-17 everything was gone & lost. Today I was told by a Verizon rep that their server has been down since 12-10-17 & once it's back up, We would then be able to access our one verizon.net email account & migrate it over.  So which is it??  Did we lose our verizon.net email account because Verizon failed to send us instructions on how to  migrate it to yahoo or aol before the 12-15-17 deadline??  I'm very upset with verizon right now.  Is this going to be resolved or not????  In the meantime I have very important emails that I'm not able to access.  Also I'd like to mention, I've spoke with Verizon in previous months & had to change my password & they never mentioned to me that I needed to migrate over to aol or yahoo.  Your help would be greatly appreciated.

0 Likes
Re: Yahoo Doesnt Recognize Password/Account
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi sam342,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes